Friday 14 May 2010

D. C. I.S. A. F.I.N.G. C.N.T.






Hello dear readers and welcome to another adventure in my world of hate. This week we have a selection of Randy's Retards, another of my rants, another edition of Ask Grandpa, who I'd like to see return as a zombie and a brand new feature about history's biggest retards.



1. People who voted Conservative



What the fuck were you fucking thinking you brain dead fucking retards? You've handed over power to that pan faced cunt David Cameron who will ruin us all. This twat is only interested in screwing us over and as a nation you've all bent over and handed him the Vaseline well not me. Any law he passes I will break, every time he screws you over I will laugh. I'm packing my bags and moving where the Tories aren't welcome. Scotland here I come!


2. Old People


God I fucking hate old people. It's bad enough you don't have the fucking decency to die but then you insist on leaving your houses and getting in my fucking way everywhere I go. You smell of piss and offer nothing valuable to society. Why not just fuck off and die? And why is it that old people are like Pokemon? They have various levels of evolution. You've got your standard old person which can evolve in to a crippled old person that will travel around in one of those god damn battle tanks old people have. Well I say it's time we took out this menace once and for all. Let's kill the elderly and David Cameron whilst we're at it.


3. Gingers




Ginger people really make me sick. They are fucking disgusting and make me won't to vomit my soul out. You have no souls and no right to walk our streets. Maybe it's time we sent them all to live on an island together and then drop an A Bomb on the filthy fuckers.

4. Nick Clegg



We fucking believed in you you fucking cunt and you went and handed power to that testicle shitting mongoloid Cameron. I fucking hate you Clegg you smelly twat.





This week my rant is about you the people of Britain. There are 15 million or so of you that have really fucked us over and led the greedy fucking turd burglars known as The Conservatives to power. The rich will now get richer whilst the rest of us get completely fucked thank you so fucking much you brain dead fuckwits. May you catch AIDS and die slow painful deaths.




This week Mike from Sheffield asks "Is a custard cream just an albino Bourbon?"

Grandpa Maurice answers: "No."




#2 Brian Clough



Old big head could lead this country to world cup glory this summer and he would never have selected Graeme Le Saux.




#1 Joseph Smith


Mormon's are retarded and Joseph Smith is the Mormon king. What a fucking retard.

1 comment: