Tuesday 2 June 2009

A Dose of Dick In The Sun!

A Dose of Dick


with Dick Smalls

Hello my fellow Huggy bear followerz how you all doing? It's me here your bestest pal Dicky Boy Smalls with another dose of Dick, I know you love it. What's been happening this week at CoMH. Well not alot really. Chet did...something...I don't know what I'm not his bloody keeper you know. What's next...oh yes I remember...

Dick's Picks:

1. Pat Nevin

This weeks picks have a football theme you got a problem with that? Well Chelsea have appointed a new manager but lucky for us footballing legend Pat Nevin was willing to share his opinion. I mean we all wanted to know what Pat thinks didn't we people? Where do you work again Pat? Five wasn't it?

2. Eric Cantona

He's French and likes Sardines. He has a beard. I think he's funny.

Dick's Pricks:

1. Kim Jong-Il

Kim please stop firing nuclear missiles, you are really starting to piss me off. Be a good boy and disarm them and maybe, just maybe I'll make you a pick.

2. Mike from down the road

Mike, playing your bloody Bee Gee records on full blast all night, I'm sick of it there for I'm making you a prick!

Smug Git of the Week:

Michael McIntyre

If smugness took a shit this is what it would look like. Look at that stupid, smug, poncey face. I'd enjoy beating him up I really would. I'd keep hitting him then I'd be all like "my fist is getting tired" but then I'd remember I have another one and when that's tired I have my feet and so on. And when I'm too tired to carry on my brother Lancelot can take over, then my son Larry. As long as we silence this irratating, unfunny, smug bastard who cares?

Words of Wisdom:

"lifes not short its the longest bloody fing ull ever do!!!!"

from http://www.txt2nite.com/wisilly.html

Peace & Love

Dick Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment