Monday 25 January 2010




Hello my people I am Nelson Mandela, you should of course know who I am. This week you won't be getting a dose of Dick but you'll be getting a taste of Nelson's Column instead. Do not worry though you will find all your favourites here, Heroes and Zeroes of the Week (like Dick's Picks and Pricks without Dick get it?), What's in my poo this week? with Jimmy Dense, Thought of the day and a new section Cliff Richard Picture of the week and a holiday postcard from Dick and Chet. Enjoy!





Jedward & Vanilla Ice


Has there ever been a colaboration we've needed to see more than this? I don't think so. I think once the world has united in peace Ice Ice Baby will become the world's anthem of choice.



Don't Stop Believing by Journey



God damn it am I seriously the only one sick of this bloody song. Guess what Journey I have stopped believing now f**k off.



Well this week in Jimmy's poo there was an alarming amount of blood. So he's spent the week in the local hospital and after throughly checking his poo we found out he's been eating razor blades. So that's what's in his poo this week, blood and razor blades. Nice.




Cliff working out and keep trim.


Greetings and salutations my fellow Huggynites Dick Smalls here. Me and Chet have been enjoying the sun here in Portugal. Here's a snap of me and my new lady friend:



Chet's having a great time, different woman every night, different man every morning. Anyway keep the faith and don't stop believing in the word of Mike.

Dick Smalls, Chairman of CoMH



"Shania Twain once performed at the Nobel Prize Peace Concert with Elton John and Phil Collins. You probably remember that year: they had to wrestle a Stanley knife off Nelson Mandela." Mark Lamarr, broadcaster

So true...Well I hope you enjoyed Nelson's Column, next time Danny Dyer using his amazing acting abilities and cockney charm will bring you more of your favourite goodies.

Peace and Love
Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment